[tor-relays] Will pay but need someone

Leon D lsdc915 at gmail.com
Tue May 17 13:58:30 UTC 2022

Hi Paul,

Thanks for running a relay for Tor! I own multiple Bridge Nodes following
the recent events and what I've seen to have noticed is that they don't
need much work. I have dabbled with running Exit Relays however I have
faced many DMCA notices which I couldn't manage. I would be happy to
take-care / manage your relay to help keep Tor running smoothly and
securely :)

Leon