[tor-relays] Tor Exit: Complaints of IP being used for "spam" despite exit policy

The Doctor drwho at virtadpt.net
Thu May 5 13:57:02 UTC 2022

------- Original Message -------
On Wednesday, May 4th, 2022 at 11:16, Neel Chauhan <neel at neelc.org> wrote:

> If you need to send emails, you could:
>
> a. use Sendgrid or Mailgun or whatever to send emails if they don't
> block exit IPs from connecting to their SMTP relays
>
> b. Run your own SMTP relay on a $3.5 VPS to forward emails

You could also run an SMTP-to-something else protocol bridge to work around it.  I use a
fake SMTP server that relays every message it gets over XMPP to work around that problem.

The Doctor [412/724/301/703/415/510]
WWW: https://drwho.virtadpt.net/
The old world is dying, and the new world struggles to be born. Now is the time of monsters.