[tor-relays] update obfs4proxy if you run a bridge

lists at for-privacy.net lists at for-privacy.net
Wed Mar 23 17:45:20 UTC 2022

On Wednesday, March 23, 2022 6:08:10 PM CET Toralf Förster wrote:
> On 3/21/22 18:45, meskio wrote:
>
> > Thank you for running bridges,
> > let me know if you need any help upgrading it.
>

> I'm not really familar with Debian and do wonder, what line I have to
> add to /etc/apt/apt.conf.d/50unattended-upgrades to get that
> automatically installed ? Maybe I need to add the repo too ?

Yes, first edit '/etc/apt/sources.list':

# bullseye-backports, previously on backports.debian.org
deb http://deb.debian.org/debian/ bullseye-backports main
#deb-src http://deb.debian.org/debian/ bullseye-backports main

Then install:

apt update
apt install -t bullseye-backports obfs4proxy

https://backports.debian.org/Instructions/
You should always install individual packages from the backports archive.
Don't use apt-pinning for the whole backport archive in
'/etc/apt/preferences'.

--
╰_╯ Ciao Marco!

Debian GNU/Linux

It's free software and it gives you freedom!