[tor-relays] update obfs4proxy if you run a bridge

Toralf Förster toralf.foerster at gmx.de
Wed Mar 23 17:08:10 UTC 2022

On 3/21/22 18:45, meskio wrote:
> Thank you for running bridges,
> let me know if you need any help upgrading it.

I'm not really familar with Debian and do wonder, what line I have to
add to /etc/apt/apt.conf.d/50unattended-upgrades to get that
automatically installed ? Maybe I need to add the repo too ?

Currently it looks like:

~# cat /etc/apt/apt.conf.d/50unattended-upgrades
Unattended-Upgrade::Origins-Pattern {
     "origin=Debian,codename=${distro_codename},label=Debian";
     "origin=Debian,codename=${distro_codename},label=Debian-Security";

"origin=Debian,codename=${distro_codename}-security,label=Debian-Security";
     "origin=TorProject";
};
Unattended-Upgrade::Package-Blacklist {
};
Unattended-Upgrade::Automatic-Reboot "true";

--
Toralf