[tor-relays] Newbie needs help

Leon D lsdc915 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 14:28:05 UTC 2022

Regards to your bandwidth for a bridge, your speeds seem fine. It is more
than enough to handle multiple people at once. Just make sure that you have
enough resources to go with it.

With the warning, did you restart the service and check the logs?

Any errors can be posted here allowing us to help you better.

Thanks for running a Tor Bridge and helping fight censorship!

Leon