[tor-relays] Newbie needs help

tdukes at palmettoshopper.com tdukes at palmettoshopper.com
Tue Mar 22 13:11:25 UTC 2022

I think I figured it out. Seems DirPort was commented out.

I am getting a warning that my contact info isn't set. I uncommented that
section and put a name and email address. Also uncommented the Nickname.
Still getting the warning.

Just curious, what are the bandwidth requirements to be a bridge? I'm on a
'consumer router' and have around 400 Mbs u/l and 200 Mbs d/l

TIA