[tor-relays] What is the current method of submitting Tor-friendly ISPs for consideration?

lists at for-privacy.net lists at for-privacy.net
Fri Mar 18 10:20:54 UTC 2022

On Thursday, March 17, 2022 9:12:35 PM CET Isaac Grover, Aileron I.T. wrote:

> Following up on a previous post to this list, I started contacting AS
> administrators in bulk and currently have five ISPs in unique ASs who state
> they can accommodate Tor exit nodes.
Great, thanks for the effort.

> The GoodBadISPs page on TP.o doesn't
> have a submission form or contact email address where I can submit the
> relevant info.
Edit button is at the bottom:
https://community.torproject.org/relay/community-resources/good-bad-isps/

> Should I post them here or is there a better/preferred method?
Yes, Request Gitlab Account:
https://gitlab.onionize.space/
then you can edit the page and submit PR.

--
╰_╯ Ciao Marco!

Debian GNU/Linux

It's free software and it gives you freedom!