[tor-relays] What is the current method of submitting Tor-friendly ISPs for consideration?

Isaac Grover, Aileron I.T. igrover at aileronit.com
Thu Mar 17 20:12:35 UTC 2022

Good afternoon from Wisconsin,

Following up on a previous post to this list, I started contacting AS administrators in bulk and currently have five ISPs in unique ASs who state they can accommodate Tor exit nodes.  The GoodBadISPs page on TP.o doesn't have a submission form or contact email address where I can submit the relevant info.

Should I post them here or is there a better/preferred method?

Thank you in advance,
Isaac Grover