[tor-relays] Tor Relay Operator Meetup (Saturday, March 5th @ 2000 UTC)

Leon D lsdc915 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 16:43:09 UTC 2022

Just wanting to put this out there, I was wondering whether during the
current situation in Russia is it best to run a Bridge or a Relay?

I want to make sure that Tor can be easily accessed anywhere in the world,
as such they are both good choices.

My bandwidth is 1Gbps and I have the hardware necessary for either.