[tor-relays] Ansible role to deploy Bridges

Toralf Förster toralf.foerster at gmx.de
Wed Mar 9 15:59:21 UTC 2022

On 3/8/22 18:39, Erasme via tor-relays wrote:
> Thanks to the community, the Ansible role now supports more operating systems to deploy obfs4 bridges.
>
> - Debian 11

If bridges are added to the hosts of the inventory, then existing
bridges are restarted at "-t install_all".

What is the preferred way to reload the Tor service of those already
running bridges instead restarting them ? (I like to avoid cutting
existing connections to the established bridges).

--
Toralf