[tor-relays] Your opinion about tor-node.org

Jonathan Wexler jonwexler at protonmail.com
Thu Mar 3 15:47:09 UTC 2022

I think part of the issue is with the war in Ukraine now the Russian hackers as well as the Chinese are trying to shut down Tor, which was invented by the US military.

Of course illegal marketplaces use it like the Silk Road once did when it was active, but in my opinion we are right now in a 3rd World War and all sides are trying bitterly to control the infrastructure, whether Tor, or various other VPNs, etc.

I use the Fediverse as well.

Sent from ProtonMail mobile