[tor-relays] Error 403 connecting to Sysadmin 101 Workshop

Eldalië eldalie at disroot.org
Sat Jun 4 19:16:57 UTC 2022

Hello there,
I'm trying to connect to the Sysadmin 101 Workshop, but after waiting
for moderator approval I keep getting the following error (also in the
attached image):

    You have been removed from the meeting
    User has an invalid sessionToken due to ejection
    ---
    403

Any idea about what's happening here or how to solve it?

--
Eldalië
My private key is attached. Please, use it and provide me yours!