[tor-relays] New OrNetStats Section: Largest Bridge Operators

lists at for-privacy.net lists at for-privacy.net
Mon Jun 6 22:30:17 UTC 2022

On Sunday, May 29, 2022 6:25:02 PM CEST nusenu wrote:

> AROI support for bridges
>
> You can also protect your bridge ContactInfo against spoofing now.
> The same fields as for relays apply. If you have setup your AROI [1] on your
> relays already you can simply copy the ContactInfo to your bridges and
> publish the list of hashed bridge fingerprints under this URL:
>
> https://-your-hostname-/.well-known/tor-relay/hashed-bridge-rsa-fingerprint.
> txt

Oh nice, thanks.
I just saw that nusenu also thought of us 'proof:dns-rsa' users. ;-)

https://nusenu.github.io/ContactInfo-Information-Sharing-Specification/#dns-rsa

For bridges:

hashed-fingerprint.example.com value: “we-run-this-tor-bridge”

--
╰_╯ Ciao Marco!

Debian GNU/Linux

It's free software and it gives you freedom!