[tor-relays] Next Tor Relay operator meetup + MCH activities

gus gus at torproject.org
Fri Jul 22 14:00:03 UTC 2022

Hi everyone,

This month we won't have our monthly online check-in as many of us are
traveling or on vacation mode. But, don't feel sad, we will have two
activities this weekend!

1. (livestream): Modernizing the Tor Ecosystem for the Future, 2022-07-24,
15:00-15:50 with Alexander Færøy (ahf), Network Team Lead.
Read more: https://program.mch2022.org/mch2021-2020/talk/MUP7MX/

2. Relay Operator Meetup @ May Contain Hackers (MCH2022)

ahf, Artikel10 and many others Tor contributors are at MCH and they are
organizing a relay operator meetup! If you are at MCH2022, please get in
touch with them!!
https://blog.torproject.org/event/mch2022/

The next meetup will be at the end of August. I'll send the invitation
at the beginning of August. :)

cheers,
Gus
--