[tor-relays] We need bridges with iat-mode set to 1 and especially 2 as well!

juckiuscaesar at web.de juckiuscaesar at web.de
Tue Jan 25 22:29:31 UTC 2022

Yes is true, but this does not work, I think they use DPI devices and if obfs4 / underlying Tor signature is detected, a permanent block for that bridge is added to firewall rules. I tried this many times, only when both side have iat-mode=1 or 2, it is undetected.

If one side has iat-mode=0, internet service provider permanently blocks access to the subnet of the bridge IP (/24), even ICMP / ping don't work anymore for all 255 ip's.. it's sad.

Thank you for hosting bridges, really!! Please make 5 with iat-mode 1 and 5 with iat-mode 2, just in case one iat-mode get's blocked.

خداحافظ