[tor-relays] Home Tor Middle Relay Blacklisted

newsletter at unicorncloud.org newsletter at unicorncloud.org
Mon Jan 10 08:25:48 UTC 2022

Hey,

afaik it is discouraged to "recycle" an IP that was already known to be
a Tor node as a bridge.
Also I don't think it is possible to run a node IPv6 only. That being
said, if you give have to give up IPv4 for IPv6 depends entirely on your
ISP; with mine at home I can choose either IPv4 only or DS-Lite, my
parents recently got Dual-Stack IPv6.

Greetings
Sebastian Elisa