[tor-relays] relayor v22.1.0-rc is released
nusenu-lists at riseup.net
Sun Jan 9 17:48:50 UTC 2022
a relayor user asking about relay monitoring best practices
motivated me to add blackbox_exporter scrape config support to
This feature allows tor relay operators to monitor the reachability
of all their relays' OrPort/DirPorts on IPv4 and IPv6.
The next stable relayor release will come with a guide
on how to use all the new prometheus integrations in relayor.
The relayor GitHub repo has now Discussions enabled.
Changes since relayor v22.0.0-rc:
* add support for prometheus blackbox_exporter scrape configuration generation
* this feature generates a prometheus scrape config for blackbox_exporter
to monitor the reachability of all your ORPorts/DirPorts on IPv4 and IPv6
* this feature does not depend on MetricsPort support and can be used
on all tor relays even those that do not support MetricsPort
* prometheus MetricsPort support security improvements:
* randomize metrics_path
* randomize HTTP basic auth username
More information about the tor-relays