[tor-relays] Leaving tor

Jonas jonasdietrich at ctemplar.com
Fri Jan 7 09:57:10 UTC 2022

Grüezi,

I run a large number of bridges, which hopefully only the tor project can see them and confirm they are mine. I know they are used because I can see the traffic utilization over time. Hopefully they were helpful, especially to people in Russia over the past few weeks.

After being harassed by multiple paranoid people over the bridges along with accusations of all kinds, I give up. I do not need this drama.

The servers on which the bridges run are good for a while, but I am dropping out of the mailing lists, forum, and matrix. Eventually the bridges will go away too.

Merci vilmal and herzlichen glückwunsch!

Jonas