[tor-relays] running a bridge

Jonathan Marquardt mail at parckwart.de
Sun Jan 2 12:28:34 UTC 2022

On Sun, Jan 02, 2022 at 11:59:23AM +0100, carl box wrote:
> Hi,
> I am totaly non technical but have a fixed 24/7 ip and a computer only running my camera system.\
> i think i can run a bridge but after reading all the blerb am non the wiser.
> is this somthing i can set up on my security comuter and forget about?
> Regards Carl

Hello Carl,

yes, this is pretty much a thing you can set up and forget about, if you want.

See here for guides on how to set up obfs4 bridges on all kinds of operating
systems: https://community.torproject.org/relay/setup/bridge/

If you need any help or have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Jonathan
--
OpenPGP Key: 47BC7DE83D462E8BED18AA861224DBD299A4F5F3
             https://www.parckwart.de/pgp_key