[tor-relays] Maybe the next step in russian Tor discrimination

abuse at lokodlare.com abuse at lokodlare.com
Sun Jan 2 15:09:39 UTC 2022

Very interesting!

I have two VPS at different locations with justhost.ru (IQ Data St. Petersburg and DataLine Moscow - AS51659) and have also noticed a change:
- on December 30th, both servers could not reach deb.torproject.org and the torproject.org web page. Both IPv4 and IPv6 were blocked.
- I tried again today and everything worked fine. I even downloaded the tor browser bundle for Windows over one of the servers just to see if it works. It does and the signature also checks out (verified on a different server outside Russia)
- running tor nodes at both locations continues to work

Best Regards,
Kristian
Jan 2, 2022, 08:22 by torrelaysaregreat at gmail.com: