[tor-relays] Unexpected classification with my guard relay

Security GMVSES securitses at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 14:45:14 UTC 2022

 Dear Mr./Mrs.,

As I really like the Deep Web field, and wanted to know about Tor, I
decided to create a guard relay, which is this one:

https://metrics.torproject.org/rs.html#details/037F39EF786C0623A059553869C0D296A1C4CC9D

I did all the configurations required, but after a couple of weeks, this
relay is not considered a guard relay (entry relay) yet.

I am contacting you because I don't understand why my relay is not
considered as a guard relay (entry relay), since I already have the
following flags: Fast, HSDir, Running, Stable, V2Dir, Valid.

My configuration is:

Nickname    securitses

ContactInfo securitses at gmail.com

ORPort      443