[tor-relays] Reduced exit and not IPv4 exit traffic at all

yl tor at yl.ms
Mon Feb 21 08:16:04 UTC 2022

On 2/18/22 16:13, lists at for-privacy.net wrote:
> Before changing exit policies, read 'man torrc' carefully. SERVER OPTIONS
> ExitPolicy* and IPv6Exit.

ah, there is is buried. I didn't know that there is man torrc, I always
looked that up online in the 2019 documentation, or before that in the
standard doc. online.

I will try what happens if I apply a config with IPv6 exit only, I guess
it could work now.
At least I need to close 80/443, as that seems to be the source for
spam, I assume it is some webform or forum spam that got the server
listed in the spam block list.

yl