[tor-relays] torrc, unit files, confusion

Martin Gebhardt martin at gebhardt.im
Fri Feb 18 23:07:06 UTC 2022

Hi,

The problem is solved.

There is a conflict between the recursive function of %include and the
AppArmor profile.

This can be traced here in line 27:
https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/core/debian/tor/-/blob/debian-main/debian/tor.apparmor-profile.abstraction

Because the list was down for a few days, I opened the topic in the
forum. If you are interested, you can see the way to solution here:
https://forum.torproject.net/t/torrc-unit-files-confusion/2217

--
Martin