[tor-relays] Reduced exit and not IPv4 exit traffic at all

Martin Gebhardt martin at gebhardt.im
Thu Feb 17 20:20:33 UTC 2022

Hi ,

I would try the following:

ExitPolicy accept [::]:20-21 # FTP, SSH, telnet
ExitPolicy accept [::]:23 # FTP, SSH, telnet
ExitPolicy accept [::]:43 # WHOIS
[..]
ExitPolicy reject *:*

I would recommend that you block outgoing email ports instead of trying
to block out all IPv4 traffic. I've never had any problems with ISPs and
I ban outgoing email and SSH.
I'm not happy with it, but it's better than being discredited by ISPs.