[tor-relays] TorWeather replacement features

Postmaster postmaster at coolcomputers.info
Thu Feb 10 01:21:06 UTC 2022

How important are private (non-public) ways to subscribe to
notifications for you? 1
How important are configurable downtime periods to you and what
timeframe would you choose? 3
How important are recovery notifications (i.e. down -> up) to you? 2

How important would be matrix as a second notification method to you? 3
Would you use one or multiple notification methods at the same time?
Just email for me.

Thanks,
John C.