[tor-relays] Genereal queations about MyFamily

lists at for-privacy.net lists at for-privacy.net
Mon Feb 7 00:45:26 UTC 2022

On Sunday, February 6, 2022 11:49:03 AM CET Martin Gebhardt wrote:

> I explore various possibilities to deanonymize. My motives are solely
> dedicated to the Tor project. I have configured a bridge and I know that
> it is also possible to restrict exits. For example via the country code.
The country code is bad. For example all BuyVM/Frantec nodes are listed in the
USA. But at _least_ 151 of them are actually in Roost Luxembourg @
luxconnect.lu.
https://metrics.torproject.org/rs.html#search/2605:6400:30

> I have also done that successfully, but:
> 2. 1. I don't manage to configure a bridge _and_ a fixed exit.
Set EntryNodes and ExitNodes with StrictNodes in your torrc:

# A list of identity fingerprints and country codes of nodes to use for the
first hop in your normal circuits.
EntryNodes $bridgefingerprint1,$bridgefingerprint2,...
# A list of identity fingerprints, country codes, and address patterns of nodes
to use as exit node.
ExitNodes $fingerprint,$fingerprint,203.0.113.0/24,...
StrictNodes 1

--
╰_╯ Ciao Marco!

Debian GNU/Linux

It's free software and it gives you freedom!