[tor-relays] Recommended IPv6 Configuration

xplato xplato at protonmail.com
Thu Feb 3 14:54:34 UTC 2022

Good day,

I was able to set this up on my four relays however it was a bit of a chore and a couple of relay operators provided a lot of helpful articles. From what I understand some of this depends on the host. My relays are running on Frantech and they don't offer support for this directly. Also I am running HardenedBSD which has a rather unique set up ( at least for me) the point I suppose might be this, offering insight into what Distribution you are running might help narrow this down. Once I got it to work on one relay the rest were fairly straightforward. I know this may not be exactly what you wanted but take this as encouragement, I am not as technical as most here ergo I would imagine if I can do it anyone can!

Best regards,

Dan

Sent from ProtonMail mobile