[tor-relays] Tor 0.3.5.x is unsupported, please upgrade

Georg Koppen gk at torproject.org
Wed Feb 2 10:40:50 UTC 2022

Hello!

It's time again to get relays upgraded running an EOL Tor series
(0.3.5.x). We'll start reaching out to operators with valid contact
information this week and plan to start reject relays which are still on
0.3.5.x about 4 weeks from now on at the begin of March. You can follow
along that process in our bug tracker[1] if you want.

For the general processes around dealing with EOL relays in the Tor
network see my mail from last October[2].

Feedback and improvements are welcome, as always.

Georg

[1] https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/network-health/team/-/issues/171
[2]
https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-relays/2021-October/019862.html