[tor-relays] Introduction message from me :)

Miryam Webb miryamwebb at protonmail.com
Tue Feb 1 15:19:20 UTC 2022

Hello all,

I am a new relay operator and I am glad to make your acquaintance. Currently my nodes are not processing traffic because they are being rejected by the directory nodes but I hope that gus will reply soon and that we can get this working.
I have been administrating linux servers for more than 8 years but I have no experience with running tor nodes. So if you have tips and tricks a noob should know feel free to write me. :)

Miryam