[tor-relays] inet_csk_bind_conflict

Alexander Færøy ahf at torproject.org
Fri Dec 9 09:47:07 UTC 2022

On 2022/12/01 20:35, Christopher Sheats wrote:
> Does anyone have experience troubleshooting and/or fixing this problem?

Like I wrote in [1], I think it would be interesting to hear if the
patch from pseudonymisaTor in ticket #26646[2] would be of any help in
the given situation. The patch allows an exit operator to specify a
range of IP addresses for binding purposes for outbound connections. I
would think this could split the load wasted on trying to resolve port
conflicts in the kernel amongst the set of IP's you have available for
outbound connections.

All the best,
Alex.

[1]: https://mastodon.social/@ahf/109382411984106226