[tor-relays] Relays spamming my OR port

lists at for-privacy.net lists at for-privacy.net
Thu Aug 18 19:31:44 UTC 2022

On Donnerstag, 18. August 2022 19:25:54 CEST Toralf Förster wrote:
> On 8/18/22 18:19, lists at for-privacy.net wrote:
> > 10, 20 or more users can have set up the circuits using the same relays.
> > kantorkel's Article10 relays have more than 100 connections per IP to me.
>
> IMO there'se no 1:1 relation of circuits to TCP connections, or ?
Heck, I'd have to read the tor specs for that.
All I know is when I had tor-arm or NYX on some relays 2-3 years ago, there
were multiple simultaneous connections to the same relay.

> Doesn't 1 TCP connection between 2 relays will handle all circuits going
> between them ?
If that's really the case, I can set up the ip|nftables rules much more
strictly.

--
╰_╯ Ciao Marco!

Debian GNU/Linux

It's free software and it gives you freedom!