[tor-relays] Have you experienced DDoS?

Viktor Nikolov vnikolov at vnikolov.cz
Sun Aug 14 16:17:01 UTC 2022

Hi!

My provider of server housing disconneded today at about 12:00 CET my
server running two guard relays because of "very strong attack; top traffic
was in tens of GBps and threatened both our internal network
infrastructure, as well as the availability of the provided services for
other customers; number of network flows according to monitoring was
between 3-4M."
My normal traffic is max. 600 Mbps and few tens of thousands connections.

They will come back to me during the office hours of Monday. :-(

Was somebody else also subject to DDoS today?

Viktor