[tor-relays] Setting a bridge to automatically change IP adresses

lists at for-privacy.net lists at for-privacy.net
Wed Aug 10 17:40:29 UTC 2022

On Mittwoch, 10. August 2022 02:02:36 CEST Keifer Bly wrote:
> Thanks. But it just seems that would make it easier to have "new" bridges,
> as all of the in use ones will eventually be blocked?

So either you have dozens of unused IP's on your server then do as I do, let the bridges run, _now_
https://nusenu.github.io/OrNetStats/for-privacy.net.html
and set different BridgeDistribution methods.
# Recognized methods are: "https", "email", "moat", "settings", "telegram", "reserved".

Or you haven't ordered any IP's for a looong time.
https://docs.hetzner.com/general/others/ipv4-pricing/
The setup fee + monthly costs = one bar metal server/month¹ or one KVM for a whole year (both incl. 1IP & IPv6/48 sub)

¹ unmetered unlimited traffic (1000 Mbit), see my OT post.

--
╰_╯ Ciao Marco!

Debian GNU/Linux

It's free software and it gives you freedom!