[tor-relays] Refuse Guard flag

Eldalië eldalie at disroot.org
Tue Aug 2 18:58:19 UTC 2022

Hello there.
I have been running my (non-exit) relay without issues for some
months. Recently I noticed that my ISP started to reset my IP a few
hours after the node gets the Guard flag, thus making it lose such a
flag (as well as Stable and HSDir). I am not sure if the Guard
flag is the real cause, but it is the only condition that is verified
always and only right before I get a new IP. Is there a way I can keep
my node running with the same settings but preventing it from becoming
a guard, to investigate if the flag is the real cause?
Thanks,

Eldalië

--
Eldalië
My private key is attached. Please, use it and provide me yours!