[tor-relays] DNS server

Thoughts thoughts at kevinsthoughts.com
Fri Apr 8 15:06:22 UTC 2022

Note that any dns caching software would help, unbound is just one
popular one.  dnsmasq is another.  In fact, if you wanted to, you could
use the full bind package and configure it for caching and forwarding,
although that would be a bit of overkill.  Once you install caching
software, make sure your /etc/resolv.conf or equivalent is pointing to
127.0.0.1 as its first reference.