[tor-relays] Next Tor Relay Operator Meetup - April 2 @ 1900 UTC

lists at for-privacy.net lists at for-privacy.net
Fri Apr 8 20:27:03 UTC 2022

On Tuesday, April 5, 2022 5:11:05 AM CEST gus wrote:

> Here is our meetup notes.
>
> cheers,
> Gus
Yes, as always, thank you

> ## Tor Relay Operator - April 02, 2022
>

> * Performance tweaks for high bandwidth / multi instance servers,
> [server confi templates -
> Torservers](https://github.com/torservers/server-config-templates/).

Uploaded my sysctl for 10G. The config for PowerDNS + dnsdist too.
https://github.com/boldsuck/tor-relay-configs

I only use unbound on relays with a bandwidth of up to 1G and a maximum of 1-4
instances on the server.
If anyone has tips and improvements to network tuning, please post them on
this list or in the torserver's or my git. Many relay operators are
interested.

--
╰_╯ Ciao Marco!

Debian GNU/Linux

It's free software and it gives you freedom!