[tor-relays] Overloaded state indicator on relay-search

Silvia/Hiro hiro at torproject.org
Tue Sep 28 22:00:20 UTC 2021

On 9/28/21 8:40 PM, Toralf Förster wrote:
> On 9/23/21 3:39 PM, Silvia/Hiro wrote:
>> Let us known how you find this new feature.
> It would be nice if even the search form would have that feature too.
> Currently here all is green:
>     https://metrics.torproject.org/rs.html#search/zwiebeltoralf
> wherease the details of each of the 2 relays shows the overload indicator.

Yes, good catch. I have just deployed a few minor fixes, among which the
overloaded indicator in the search form. I had the intention to announce
it tomorrow together with a few updates to the support article following
the email threads on the list, but since you mentioned I though you
should know already :))

Cheers,
-hiro