[tor-relays] new tor network graphs on OrNetStats

nusenu nusenu-lists at riseup.net
Fri Sep 10 21:07:28 UTC 2021

Hi,

up until now OrNetStats mainly consisted of tables with lots of
numbers about tor network stats that can be interactively searched,
but graphs are usually a lot easier to comprehend, that is why
I'll be adding more graphs to OrNetStats.

Today I've added the first new graph on the main page that shows the
10 largest proven exit operator domains and their exit fraction in a bar chart:
https://nusenu.github.io/OrNetStats/index.html

In the long run I plan to publish (and re-implement) all graphs that currently
are nonpublic (and not on OrNetStats yet).
This should give more people a better view / understanding about what is happening/changing
on the tor network infrastructure.

kind regards,
nusenu

--