[tor-relays] Relay operator section in our forum

nusenu nusenu-lists at riseup.net
Thu Oct 28 20:58:10 UTC 2021

> [1] https://forum.torproject.net/
> [2] https://forum.torproject.net/c/support/relay-operator/17

thank you for creating the Discourse forum.

Without the direct link it is a bit hard to find the relay section,
without reading all the smaller subsection names since it is a bit unexpected to find it under

"Support
User support for Tor in English. [...]"

if the "tor-talk" ML can be mapped to "General Discussion"
maybe it would be nice to have the "tor-relays" replacement on the same level?

nit: I would find "Relay Operations" more appealing than the current "Relay Operator" name (singular).

kind regards,
nusenu

--
https://nusenu.github.io