[tor-relays] Tor respority can't be updated from securly on debian

Keifer Bly keifer.bly at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 20:09:04 UTC 2021

Hi, so I am trying to update tor to the newest version on my debian vps,
only to receive this error:

Reading package lists... Done
E: The repository 'https://deb.torproject.org/torproject.org st
retch Release' no longer has a Release file.
N: Updating from such a repository can't be done securely, and
is therefore disabled by default.

Here is my sources.list file,

## Note, this file is written by cloud-init on first boot of a$
## modifications made here will not survive a re-bundle.
## if you wish to make changes you can:
## a.) add 'apt_preserve_sources_list: true' to /etc/cloud/clo$
##     or do the same in user-data
## b.) add sources in /etc/apt/sources.list.d
## c.) make changes to template file /etc/cloud/templates/sour$
###

# See http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/release-notes$
# for how to upgrade to newer versions of the distribution.
deb http://deb.debian.org/debian buster main
deb-src http://deb.debian.org/debian buster main

## Major bug fix updates produced after the final release of t$
## distribution.
deb http://security.debian.org/ buster/updates main
deb-src http://security.debian.org/ buster/updates main
deb http://deb.debian.org/debian buster-updates main
deb-src http://deb.debian.org/debian buster-updates main

## Uncomment the following two lines to add software from the $
## repository.
##

I am wondering what needs to be added here to allow tor to update? Thank
you.