[tor-relays] Loss of Guard and HS Dir flags

Eddie stunnel at attglobal.net
Thu Oct 14 06:29:03 UTC 2021

I currently run 3 relays, across different servers and today I noticed
that one has now lost it's Guard and HS Dir flags.  What's surprising is
that this particular relay has the highest Bandwidth and Consensus
Weight of all 3 and has not been restarted for over a month.

The stats for all 3 can be found with:  OhNoAnotherRelay

I know that just running the relay is the important part and caring
about what flags it has is a side issue, but I'm just interested in
seeing why this has happened.

Cheers.