[tor-relays] Overloaded state indicator on relay-search

gus gus at torproject.org
Fri Oct 8 12:00:15 UTC 2021

On Fri, Oct 08, 2021 at 06:54:01AM +0000, Georg Koppen wrote:
> Bleedangel Tor Admin:
> > Can you link to where I can edit the torproject.org documentation? I cannot find
> > this feature.
>
> This is nowadays tracked in our Gitlab instance.[1] Thus, you could fork
> the respective project and make a merge request. We'd be happy to review
> it and improve our documentation that way.
>
> Georg
>
> [1] https://gitlab.torproject.org

If you want to edit Tor Support pages (support.torproject.org), you just
need to scroll down and click "Edit this page". It will redirect to
GitHub. See for example:
https://support.torproject.org/relay-operators/relay-bridge-overloaded/

If you don't like GitHub, you can either import 'Support' git repository
to your favorite git platform or just fork on GitLab:
https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/web/support/

To edit and improve the Tor Relay guide, you need to clone and edit the
'Community' repository. You can send a merge request or a pull request:
https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/web/community/
https://github.com/torproject/community/

If you need help to edit the website, please join us on IRC: #tor-www
(or Element/matrix: #tor-www:matrix.org).

Gus
--
The Tor Project
Community Team Lead