[tor-relays] A Simple Web of Trust for Tor Relay Operator IDs

Georg Koppen gk at torproject.org
Tue Oct 5 07:23:30 UTC 2021

nusenu:
> Hi,
>
> I wrote down a spec for a simple web of trust
> for relay operator IDs:
>
> https://gitlab.torproject.org/nusenu/torspec/-/blob/simple-wot-for-relay-operator-ids/proposals/ideas/xxx-simple-relay-operator-wot.md#a-simple-web-of-trust-for-tor-relay-operator-ids

Thanks! You don't have an email-friendly version of that proposal by
chance, which one could reply to inline? No worries, if not, I just did
not find any by looking cursorily. I'd like to discuss your ideas on
this mailing list given that you sent a link to the proposal to it and
it's a topic for relay operators. I can try to copy the relevant
snippets out of the .md file into this thread in that case.

Georg