[tor-relays] Overloaded state indicator on relay-search

torix torix at protonmail.com
Sat Oct 2 01:29:56 UTC 2021

My relays (Aramis) marked overloaded don't make any sense either.  Two of the ones marked with orange are the two with the lowest traffic I have (2-5 MiB/s and 4-9 MiB/s - not pushing any limits here); the third one with that  host has more traffic and is fine.

So far this indicator seems to be no help to me.

--Torix

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.