[tor-relays] Recent rejection of relays

Jonas jonasdietrich at ctemplar.com
Wed Nov 10 18:08:28 UTC 2021

Where is this criteria documented?

It seems the tor project, or its designated volunteers, are increasing controlling and managing the network. In the Swiss Federation and EU this turns the tor project into an "online service provider" or "online platform" and subjects one to all sorts of regulations and compliance regimes.

We already get enough requests from the police regarding relays hosted in our datacenters. Shall we point them at tor as the network operator?

Jonas