[tor-relays] Question about IPv6

Jonas jonasdietrich at ctemplar.com
Wed Nov 10 17:56:39 UTC 2021

Does the provider offer IPv6? If not, then there is no further progress possible. If they do, this is pretty accurate to get started, https://www.vultr.com/docs/configuring-ipv6-on-freebsd Jonas ---------- Original Message ----------On Wed, November 10, 2021 at 12:40 AM, xplato via tor-relays<tor-relays at lists.torproject.org> wrote: Greetings,   I have three relays running Hardened BSD hosted at Frantech. They do not offer support for setting up IPv6. I am not sure how to accomplish this and wondered if anyone would have insight into setting this up? I have not found much in the way of instruction. A resource that provides instructions would be much appreciated.   Kindly,  Dan    Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.