[tor-relays] Questions about my tor node

Gary C. New garycnew at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 10 15:42:41 UTC 2021

Bobby,
I run a Tor relay on dual core 256MB devices with  a 250Gb fiber connection and they are  adequate to operate as a fast middle relay.
Monitor your relay on https://metrics.torproject.org/  to verify.
Respectfully,

Gary—
This Message Originated by the Sun.
iBigBlue 63W Solar Array (~12 Hour Charge)
+ 2 x Charmast 26800mAh Power Banks
= iPhone XS Max 512GB (~2 Weeks Charged)