[tor-relays] ISP

Daniel daniel at danwin1210.me
Wed Mar 31 09:57:18 UTC 2021

Yes, I had a few exits there for some time. They were quite good and all
abuse was closed with a comment explaining that you run a tor exit node
and you are not responsible for the traffic. However, after about a
year, they closed my account from one day to the next and I had to shut
down all exit nodes due to too much abuse volume. For non-exit relays
they are quite popular though.
I had some random downtimes and needed to wait several days for support
to notice that their router is down, because opening a ticket for that
will only result in several days back and forth with some stupid tests,
even though you point out the routers affected when opening the ticket.