[tor-relays] My tool I made which makes running relays on Windows very simple.

Keifer Bly keifer.bly at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 17:56:34 UTC 2021

Hi all,

So this is a tool I developed for tor which makes running relays on Windows
very simple.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpk6yvUWQqU

Features:

Example torrc file which can be configured as wanted.

Automatically checks if tor is running the newest version on startup, if
not updates to newest version.

One button configuration to configure relay to start when Windows starts.

Generates a tor log file which can tell tor messages.

Drawbacks:

Only supports vanilla bridges.

Configures Windows Defender Firewall automatically to allow tor traffic,
but other firewalls will need to be manually configured.

Cheers.

--Keifer