[tor-relays] Unsubscribing

info at backplanedns.org info at backplanedns.org
Sat Mar 27 15:52:48 UTC 2021

In the spirit of cancel culture, I will be increasing my exit and guard relay traffic from 100mbps unthrottled pipes to 240. If we are to scrutinize the past actions of every great inventor, thinker, and innovator while disregarding achievements based on personal demerits then there would be no technological advancement. My belief in the mission and purpose still stands. It's about being apart of something bigger than myself or any specific individual regardless of opinion. THAT my friends, should be the consensus weight (pun intended). Dennis Emory Hannon Backplane LLC / BackplaneDNSSent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE device------ Original message------From: Volker MinkDate: Sat, Mar 27, 2021 10:33 AMTo: tor-relays at lists.torproject.org;Cc: Subject:Re: [tor-relays] UnsubscribingDont! :/